Not everyone experiences stress the same, but everyone does feel the pressure that comes from not having enough time, energy or resources to get everything done.
No one talks about it for fear of appearing disorganized or weak–but, there’s hope!
During The Global Stress Summit, researchers and thought leaders will teach you about the “new” science of stress, which shows that you can be in control of your experience!
Don’t miss this event from April 24 – May 1, 2017, free and online!
Register for The Global Stress Summit.
Your host, Dr. Heidi Hanna, began her expedition into the world of stress science at age 12, when she suffered from debilitating anxiety, depression and panic attacks. With no medical explanation for her symptoms, she dove into mind-body research. In this summit, Dr. Hanna interviews the pioneering researchers and thought leaders who taught her how to utilize stress as a stimulus for growth, rather than a trigger for burnout and breakdown.
Stress can impact you in many different ways, making it critical to carefully navigate this potentially damaging ailment. The Global Stress Summit is here to help!
The Global Stress Summit will teach you to:
– Recognize stress-related signs, symptoms and conditions
– Understand historical and present-day stress/resilience research
– Learn how stress can be harmful (or helpful!)
– Practice important stress-management skills during each talk
– G2ain simple, practical tools to build a more resilient brain and body
– Acquire the super-skill of using stress to optimize health and performance
The Global Stress Summit is online and free from April 24 – May 1, 2017!Follow us: